Pearson Surveyors can act as your Project Manager/Employers Agent to manage the design and delivery of your projects allowing you to focus on your core activities.
We have advised various clients on wide range of projects from both the public and private sectors Read Testimonials. Our experience allows us to confidently lead the team, understanding both your needs and your clients, helps us to add value to the project.
Under the new Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 we would advise all clients to call us prior to undertaking any appointment to ensure you are aware of your duties. Please click here to download the HSE guide for clients.
A typical project will involve a variety of internal and external stakeholders and our experience helps co-ordinate to all parties including the client, the design team, the contractor, sub contractors and suppliers. Typical duties carried out as a Project Manager are listed below:
- Developing your preliminary business case and initial strategic brief
- Advise on the selection and appointment of the consultant team
- Issue information and instructions on behalf of the client
- Develop a project execution plan, including selection of procurement route and contracts
- Contribute to risk management exercises
- Contribute to value management exercises
- Contribute to design reviews
- Advise on the selection of contractors
- Validate payments
- Oversee change control procedures
- Advise on disputes
- Monitor and assess overall client programmes and cost plans (which may include items beyond the scope of the main contract or consultants appointments)
- Advise on the transition from construction to occupation
- Report to the client